As well as being a tour of Abbeys and Cathedrals, this tour will also reveal spectacular architecture, craftsmanship, art, cultural development and the remote settings of the Medieval Monasteries.
Group and family discount available
(approx. 7 hours)
- Complimentary transport available
- Site entry is included in this price
- Tours in English
- Start Location:We can collect you from your accommodation or can organise transport to collect you.
- Distance: The tour takes place inside of historic venues with good surfaces to walk on. We can drive the vehicle close to the venue for easier access, should you require. We can extend the length of the walk if you would like to do so. If so please see the Leisurely Walk description.
- Leisurely Walk: A walk for reasonably fit people with a little country walking experience, on rural paths. Walking boots and warm, waterproof clothing are recommended
- Times: The tour runs throughout the year. Start time is 10:00am and finish time is 5:00pm. Booking is essential
For more information ring the office on – 01434 688386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£95.00 per person