Castles Of The Coast
As the ‘Border County’ between England and Scotland, it is not surprising to learn that a great many battles have been fought throughout Northumberland in the past. Discover why Northumberland has more Castles than any other county in Britain. Visit three of the most icon places in Northumberland, Bamburgh, Warkworth and Alnwick. The Castles of the Coast tour is a must for anyone interested in the turbulent medieval history of Britain…
Full day tour (approx. 7 hours)
Visit Northumberlands finest Castles
- Group and family discount available
- Complimentary transport available
- Site entry is included in this price
- Tours in English
- Small groups
- Start Location: We can collect you from your accommodation or organise transport to collect you.
- Distance: The tour takes place inside of historic venues with good surfaces to walk on and outdoors with uneven paths to walk on. We can drive the vehicle close to the castles for easier access, should you require. See the Leisurely Walk description.
- Easy Walk: Walking on paved surfaces and on some grass. Walking boots and warm, waterproof clothing are recommended
- Times: The tour runs throughout the year. Start time is 10:00am and finish time is 5:00pm. Booking is essential
Please ring the office on 01434 688386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
£95.00 per person